Chega de ser macaco de auditório!

Chega de ser macaco de auditório!

quinta-feira, 19 de agosto de 2010

Alice o teu País....

"I'm Not that Innocent, I've been to wonderland!"

"If you dont know where you are going any path will do!"

"we're all mad here!"

"We're all quite mad, you'll fit right in!"

"A very merry unbirthday to you!"

"Why be normal? where's the fun in that?"

"People come and go so strangely here!"

"I'm late, i'm late for a very important date!"

"I knew who I was this morning, but I've changed several times since then!"

"How is a raven like a writing desk!?"

"You may have noticed that i'm not all there myself!"

"What kind of a garden do you come from?"

"Jam yesterday or jam tomorrow, but never jam today!"

"Sometimes I think of six impossible things before breakfast!"







Nenhum comentário: